At the 2015 Email Evolution Conference, email deliverability experts from the 4 major ISPs – Paul Rock (AOL), Matthew Moleski (Comcast), Sri Somanchi (Gmail), and John Scarrow (Outlook.com) came to present their facts and figures on deliverability for the closing discussion. We’d like to call them the Fantastic 4
Here are the key questions that were answered during the talk :
- What does email engagement really mean for an ISP?
- Do opens and clicks really matter?
- Do inactive recipients affect sender reputation?
- What else matters and what doesn’t?
- What can you tell to your own email marketing team?