We all know subject lines of blogs, articles, and emails are very important; they are the calling cards of your ideas and offers. So the thought of your subject line failing to do justice to long hours of nailing amazing email copy and offers with no return is depressing. Generally, email marketing is famously called the most lucrative marketing channel as studies endorsed its higher return on investment. Some claimed email marketing yields $44 for ever $1 investment. However, this return is possible only and only if you apply the best practices and measure your email marketing success.
Your copy’s subject matters the most when it comes to open rates, impression and conversion rate. Here are few stats about the same.
- 33% of email recipients open email based on subject line alone
- 69% of email recipients report email as based solely on the subject line
- 61.8% increase in opens when using the word “alert” in subject lines
- Personalized subject lines are 22.2% more likely to be opened.
With the above stats in mind and research across the Makesbridge user base, we produced a practical Subject Line E-Guide. It will help you choose the right combination of words and throw a positive impression on the recipient’s mind. On the return side of the coin, you will enjoy maximize open rates, improved engagement, sound feedback, and increased conversion.
The last but not the least thing is that we are offering this premium content absolutely FREE. You are not required to Sign Up or Fill In to access the guide. If you wish not to miss any of our guides, become part of Makesbridge Education Program or sign up for our weekly newsletter.
View on SlideShare Below
To receive regular updates of the blog and other announcement by Makesbridge, please follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- 10 Quick Ways to Improve Your Email Marketing Subject Lines
- 4 Reasons Why Email Marketing is an Asset for Small Businesses
- How to Warm Up Your IP Addresses for B2C Email Marketing?
- Best Practices for Email Marketing in 2015